She was a sexy lady, Monica my temporary secretary, assertive, self confident and indeed rather sexy.
‘I’m coming with you on your next business trip,’ she announced after she’d been there about a fortnight.
‘What?’ I was a bit taken aback. It wasn’t a request, it was an announcement. ‘I don’t think I could justify the expense.’ I mean the idea of having Monica with me was attractive, she was as I have said rather sexy, but I was neither assertive nor self confident. The boss wouldn’t allow such a luxury, and I was afraid to ask her.
‘And remember, I’m the boss here. You address me as “Sir”.’
I had problems being assertive, and this was a way I had hit upon to assert my authority.
‘No problem Sir. I’ve cleared it with Hermione Sir…Hermione was the big boss, ‘she thinks it would help for you to have someone capable to assist Sir.’
Somehow the ‘Sir’ wasn’t asserting any authority.
The implication was clear. Hermione didn’t think I was capable.
Monica took over the meeting with the client. It was concluded successfully.
‘Thank you Monica,’ I said over dinner back at the hotel, ‘you were a great support.’
‘You, on the other hand,’ she replied, ‘were no support at all.’
Somewhere along the way the “Sir’ had been dropped. I didn’t remind her. It didn’t seem to work.
‘Oh… I thought…’
‘I’m sure you did. We had better discuss how it went. Drinks. My room. After dinner.’\
‘Well, I’m not sure…’
‘Hermione suggested it. When I phoned her with my report.’
It suddenly occurred to me in a flash. Monica had been assigned to me by Hermione to check up on me. I had better do as I was told.
Monica had the wine ready in her room. Some sort of red wine. I don’t know much about wine and I don’t particularly like red.
Monica checked the label, drew the cork and poured two glasses.
‘I do so like a good claret,’ she said.
I took a sip, ‘Oh yes. A very fine claret.’
‘It’s a Burgundy,’ she replied.
‘Oh… er… Burgundy,’ of course.
I was feeling a bit woozy by the time we finished the bottle.
‘The problem…’ Monica pit down the glass,’is that you are too cautious. You won’t take risks. You won’t make decisions…’
‘Well, I… I… think I do…’
‘I’ll give you an example. Do you bet?’
‘Of course not…’
‘There you are then, you wont take risks…’
‘Well, I mean, of course, I do bet… sometimes… when I feel in the mood.’
‘Are you in the mood now?’
‘I mean… I don’t know…’
‘There you are then. The difference between you and me. I’m willing to take a risk. I’ll take a risk. Let’s play hangman.’
‘Hangman?’
‘You know, the game where you have to guess letter is a word and you guess letter by…’
‘Yes, I know how to play hangman.’
‘I’ll go first. You think of a word. I’ll try to guess it.’
‘Yes… but…’
‘But what?’
‘It’s not very risky is it. You said you would take risks.’
‘I’m going to take a risk. This is strip hangman.’
‘What!’
‘For every wrong guess I take off an item of clothing.’
‘What!’
‘There’s a risk. That shows how I take risks and you don’t.’
‘Well… if you’re sure,’ oh my gosh! I was playing a stripping game with a sexy lady. I had to think of a word to beat her. There’s one word which beats everyone because it’s got no vowels. It’s ‘syzygy’. I don’t know what it means, but it beats everyone.
‘Yes. Right. Here’s my word.’
And I wrote our ‘- - - - - -‘
‘And to make it more interesting we’ll have the no vowels rule.’
‘No vowels?’
‘Yes. I can’t guess vowels. See. I’m willing to take the risk.’
‘Yes… right… good. What’s your first guess.’
‘I guess ‘y’…’
‘But… that’s a vowel…’
‘I think you’ll find the vowels are a,e,i,o and u.’
‘Well… yes… I suppose,’. I filled in the y’s. ‘-y-y-y’
‘Syzygy,’ she said, ‘the straight line configuration of three celestial bodies. People always choose it in hangman.’
‘Oh… right…’
‘Your turn…’
‘My turn?’
Don’t say I was going yo have to guess her word.
‘Hermione said you’d back out. Too scared to take a risk.’
I could see everything now. Hermione was testing me, and if I failed I’d be out on my ear.
‘Of course not. I’m not too scared,’ I was frantically counting how many items of clothing I had on. Shoes, socks, shirt, vest, trousers and my lucky… well my lucky item of underwear Eight in all. Surely that should be enough.
‘Good,’ Monica wrote on the piece of paper ‘- - -‘.
Just three letters. Should be easy,
‘E’ I said.
‘No vowels remember…’
‘Oh yes..’
‘Shoe off… you’ve had a guess. Unless you’d like to start with your trousers of course…’
‘No…’ `I removed a shoe.
‘Er… S…’ that was a common letter.
‘No… other shoe…’
‘H’
‘No’
‘C’
‘No’
‘D’
‘No…
‘F’
‘No…’
Think, think… I was down to my trousers and my lucky piece of underwear. Why had I put those on? Well they brought me luck.. . Up to now that was. I’d just been saying letters at random. Why hadn’t I chosen a three letter word. It was really difficult. What three letter word could she have chosen?
You!, it had to be you. Only one consonant that was a sort of vowel.
‘Y… it’s not a vowel…’
‘Yes…” my heart leapt, ‘I mean yes it’s not a vowel, but no it’s not Y.’
‘But…’
‘Come on. Get your pants off. Let’s see your sexy legs.’ She stood there exasperated, ‘Hermione said you’d back out.’
Oh no. She was going to see me in my lucky panties. Pink silk girly panties. I wore them for luck, not because they had been Tessa’s knickers Tessa, my previous secretary, who had had to leave under a cloud leaving her knickers behind.
‘No… of course not.’
‘We’ll go on then..’
‘But…’
‘Go on. I’l be reporting back to Hermione.’
I didn’t have any choice.
‘Please don’t watch.’
She grinned and turned away as I took off my trousers and stood there in my lucky panties.
‘Oooh! Nice pair of panties,’ she grinned, ‘aren’t they the sort Tessa used to wear?’
‘No… they’re not Tessa’s. I didn’t find them in Tessa’s drawer after she left. I didn’t put them on because… they’re my lucky panties that’s all.’
‘I believe you, thousands wouldn’t. Moment of truth then. One more guess. I’ll give you a chance. You can choose a vowel.’
‘E’ I gasped, it was the commonest letter. It had to be E.
She shook her head.
‘Panties off,’ she said, ‘Hermione would expect it.’
‘But… but…’
‘I tell you what,’ she said, ‘we’ll give you a dog’s chance.’\
She picked up the paper and filled in ‘- O O’
Of course TOO. It had to be TOO.
‘But of course this is the big risk for you, the sort of risk Hermione would expect you to take. If you get it wrong you get a nude spanking. Hermione would expect no less.’
It didn’t matter what Hermione expected, I jumped at the chance.
‘T’, I said, why hadn’t I chosen T before? ‘it’s T!’
Hermione smiled and picked up the paper turning it over. There in big capitals was written the word ‘ZOO’.
‘Panties off,’ she said, Hermione… ‘And remember. I’m the boss now. You will address me as “Miss”.”
‘But… Please Miss. I can’t Miss…’
‘You can and you will. Hermione…’
‘But…’
‘Panties off!. And this time I think I’ll watch.’
I didn’t have a choice. Face burning with embarrassment, legs shaking, I slowly lowered my panties. As my cock came into view she gave a low whistle.
‘Nice,’ she said, ‘I think she’s going to enjoy this.’
‘She… who… enjoy what?’ I stuttered nervously, my face burning and my legs shaking.
‘Oh, you’ll see. Now let’s get you ready
‘Ready?
‘Yes, for the spanking. You agreed to the spanking. I’m sure Hermione would be disappointed if you backed out now. Oh… and remember I’m the boss now. You address me as “Miss’.’
‘Um.. well. yes… I suppose…’. She looked at me sternly with her hands on her hips. ‘Yes Miss. of course Miss.’
‘Bend over the bed.’
I did as I was told
‘Yes Miss.’
‘And stick your bottom out.’‘Yes Miss.’ She had me completely nude, completely subservient, I was now completely obedient.
There was a sudden knock at the door.
‘Come in,’ shouted Monica.
‘But Miss… please Miss…’
The door opened and in walked Tessa.
************
When Tessa told me what had happened I knew I’d have to get revenge for her. She deserved it. She’d had to take her knickers off. The elastic had snapped she explained. She couldn’t walk round the office with the chance of her knickers falling down at any moment. So she’d taken them off, all those insinuations that she liked walking round the office in a short skirt with no knickers on were lies.
So she’d taken them off and put them in her drawer. But when she came to get them and put them back on for her presentation to the board they’d gone. She’d had to give her presentation knickerless, and she had forgotten to keep her legs together. Tessa had explained it all to me. She hadn’t deliberately sat on the table to show off her… well you know what I mean.
He had taken them. He had caused Tessa’s humiliation… And he had to be punished.
************
Tessa stared at me open mouthed.
Monica smiled at her, ‘Here,’ she said, ‘I’ve got the proof. He was wearing them,’ and she held up the panties for Tessa to see.
‘Oh my gosh!’ Tessa still open mouthed, ‘so you did take them?’
‘Yes…’ I stammered, ‘I mean yes Miss I’m sorry Miss. I did take them Miss.’
‘How many?’ Monica looked at Tessa, ‘Twenty I think. A suitable punishment for knickers stealing don’t you think?’
‘Twenty what?’ Tessa still looked puzzled.
‘Twenty spanks. Here’s my slipper. Ten on each cheek. Just enough to get them glowing.’
Tessa grinned and took hold of the slipper.
‘I suppose you had a good sniff as well…’
*SLAP*
‘OW… No… no… honest…’
‘And a wank…’
*SLAP*
‘ Ow… No… well…’
*SLAP*
‘You did wank didn’t you?’
*SLAP*
‘Ow..ow..ow.. Yes Miss. Yes I did Miss’
*SLAP*
‘Well, good for you. A few more for good measure…’
She paused, raised the slipper and brought it down once more really hard.
*SLAP!!!*
‘Sorry Miss, sorry, sorry sorry…’
My bottom was glowing red and burning.
‘Please don’t tell Hermione about… about the… you know…’ I pleaded with Monica.
‘Wanking?’
‘Er… yes… please don’t tell Hermione Miss.’
‘Why should I tell Hermione?’
‘You said… Hermione asked you…’ my voice tailed off as realisation dawned.
‘You didn’t believe that Hermione nonsense did you?’ Monica roared with laughter, ‘All this was just a little revenge. You do realise that Tessa only had to take her knickers off because the elastic snapped don’t you?’
‘But Miss, there wasn’t anything wrong with the elastic.’
Monica’s eyes opened wide.
‘Tessa!’
‘Yes Miss,’ said Tessa defiantly, ‘I just wanted to give them a show in the boardroom Miss.’
‘Oh dear… I think perhaps our little naked friend with the red bottom deserves a little consolation prize, don’t you? Give him a show then Tessa.’
‘Yes Miss,’ Tessa took off her blouse to reveal her prodigious bosoms.
‘Get up,’ she ordered me.
‘Yes Miss.’
I stood up.
‘I meant get your cock up.’
She didn’t have to ask. The sight of Tessa’s bosoms had done the trick.
‘Yes Miss.’
‘Tessa, you know what to do.’
‘Yes Miss,’ said Tessa abashed taking hold of my cock, ‘I think he’ll enjoy a nice wank…’
No comments:
Post a Comment