Thursday, 4 April 2019

A Nice Job for the Holidays

A nice job for the holidays.  Working for the post office that is, delivering letters and parcels.  Letters and cards you could push through the letterbox.  Parcels you knocked on the door.  And if you were lucky somebody answered it.

A rather pert pretty face peered round the door after I'd rung the bell a couple of times.  Thirtyish, blue eyed, with long blonde hair.

"Yes?" she said in a high pitched sexy voice.

"Parcel Miss," I said.

"Thank you," she held out her hand.

"It has to be signed for."

"You'd better come in then," she opened the door and I stepped in out the rain.  My mouth dropped open.  She had nothing on.  Nothing at all.  I didn't know where to look.  Oh heck!  Oh heck!  I shut my eyes.

"Sorry Miss...  I er...  I didn't realise...  I'm not looking..."

"Oh...  You're not shy are you?."

That was how it started.  Innocently enough.  And this was what it had come to.  I looked round the room.  All those women.  And not a stitch on.  Completely nude.  What on earth was I going to do!

**************

It had been easy enough.  The trap had been set and the bait taken.  The secret was to be one step ahead of the game.  The victim thinks one thing but it's really something entirely different. So you take him by the hand and lead him gently to his fate.

*******^^***

"No need to be embarrassed.  You can open your eyes.  

"Please Miss. Are you dressed Miss."

"Of course, silly."

I opened my eyes.  She had a towel wrapped round her.

"There's no need to be embarrassed.  There's nothing embarrassing about a naked body is there?  I didn't think young people nowadays were prudes!"

"No, no, of course not Miss."

"That's what I thought.  You're not a prude are you?"

"Absolutely not, it's just that..."

"You were taken by surprise.  You thought I'd be embarrassed didn't you?"

"Yes, that's right Miss.  I'm not embarrassed by nudity."

Embarrassed wasn't the word for it.  I was acutely aware of the fact my cock had gone vertical.  Oh heck indeed.

"Well you should know I'm not embarrassed at all.  In fact the same goes for all the ladies round here.  We enjoy the naked body."

"Enjoy nudity Miss?"

Gosh, I'd heard that there was an undercurrent of sexual frustration amongst the bored housewives of the neighbourhood.  Was this part of it?

"Certainly.  We have what we call our a nude coffee morning every first Thursday in the month."

"Every month?"  Oh gosh!  My cock was even harder. It was the first Thursday tomorrow.

"Yes."

"What do you do Miss?  At this er... Nude coffee morning?" I was intrigued, or at least my penis was intrigued, housewives getting together to be naked!

"Well we drink coffee, chat, play a few games I suppose..."

A few games!  In the nude!  Gosh!

"An...  Er...  I mean...  Why?"

"We enjoy nudity I suppose."

"Like naturists Miss?"

"In a way I suppose.  Not quite the same though, is it?"

"No. I suppose not."

"More, well stimulating - if you know what I mean."

"Mean?"

"A bit more sexy of course.  I'd say," she said smiling, "I don't suppose you'd like to come along.  Serve out the coffees and biscuits."

"What me Miss?"

What on earth!  Serving coffee to naked women!  They must like showing off!

"I don't see why not."

"But wouldn't the ladies object?"

"I don't see why.  Nudity is the point of the occasion so they don't get embarrassed."

"Yes but..." my penis was rock hard at the thought.

"I thought you said you weren't a prude.  You wouldn't be embarrassed would you?"

"No, no.  Of course not...  I meant they're well... ladies...  and I'm..."

"You're not a lady. That's not going to worry them is it?  It’s even sexier.  The point is being seen with no clothes on."

"I suppose Miss."

"That's settled then.  It's the first Thursday of the month tomorrow.  Will you be working?"

"Well...  No...  But..."

"See you then.  Ten o'clock sharp.  Don't be late.  I'm Samantha by the way."  She held out her hand and I shook it.

It took two hours for my penis to subside.  Serving coffees for party of naked girls.  Oh my gosh!

***********

When I saw his willy go up I knew he wouldn't be able to resist.  I had marked him out the first time I saw him.  All that was required was to lure him in.

**********

Gosh!  I'd been invited to serve at a ladies nudist party.  You read about that sort of thing, you know, bored housewives in suburbia, but you never think it will happen to you do you!  All those women, the sexy Samantha, all completely nude!  I could hardly contain my excitement and my heart was pounding as I knocked on the door.  Samantha opened it.  Disappointingly she was fully dressed.  Well it was a little before ten and I suppose she had to be answering the door.

"Come in.  Come in," she said, taking my preferred hand and pulling me in.  She led me into the kitchen.  It was empty.

"You can take your clothes off here," she said, "I'll come for you in five minutes."

Take my clothes off.  It had never occurred to me that I'd be supposed to be naked as well.  Somehow I'd seen myself dressed among a bevy of naked beauties.  It must have told in my face.

"You didn't think you'd be keeping your clothes on did you?  I did say it was a nude event you know.  You said you weren't shy.  You're not shy are you?"

"Yes...  I mean no... Of course...  No problem Miss," I couldn't admit to my silly mistake.  Oh heck!  How embarrassing was this going to be.  The only naked man amongst all those girls.  Too late to back out now though.  I was just going to have to go through with it.

"Good.  Good.  All your clothes off mind.  The girls insist on complete nudity."

"Of course they do Miss.  Yes Miss.  Completely nude Miss.  I understand Miss."

"That's right, you look the sort that will do as he's told.  You will do what the ladies ask, won’t you."

"Yes...  yes, of course."

"Good.  I knew we could rely on you."

Samantha left.  Oh gosh!  I was trembling, positively trembling, but what could I do.  I started taking everything off until I was standing completely nude and shivering on the bare kitchen floor.  Samantha burst back in, still fully dressed, perhaps as hostess she had to remain clothed to answer the door.  It was the complete reversal of the previous day.  Me completely naked, she fully dressed.  Except she didn't close her eyes.  She looked me up and down and grinned.

"Excellent," she said, grabbing my hand, "come along and meet the girls."

She pulled me out into the hallway, and opened a door pulling me through into the sitting room.  I looked round and my face went bright red.  Sitting round the room were a dozen girls and young women.  Housewives I recognised from my post round.  They were all fully dressed.

"Welcome ladies," announced Samantha, still gripping my hand tightly, "to our naked servant coffee morning.  Can I present to you our servant for today who will serving coffee and biscuits, and indeed providing the entertainment completely nude for your enjoyment."

She started clapping and all the girls joined in.  I stood there rooted to the spot, my face burning, how had I got things so completely wrong.

**********

He couldn't complain.  Nobody had forced him to do anything. He'd taken his clothes off of his own accord. I mean I'd never said it was the girls who would be naked, I'd just let him think that by giving him a glimpse of me with nothing on.  After that his cock took over his brain, as I knew it would. And now his cock was on display, and we owned it.  I looked at him, he was scarlet with embarrassment, totally humiliated.  This was going to be fun.  The whole point is to get all his clothes off and humiliate him as much as possible.  And once he's nude and humiliated you own him.  Don’t you girls.

**********

"Come and meet the girls."

My face was burning and my legs trembling so much I just did as I was told.

"Yes Miss."

"This is Paula."

Paula, dark hair, blue eyes, cheeky grin, smiled.  "Nice cock," she said.

"Thank you Miss," I stuttered.  I didn't know what you say.

"And Janine."

"Very nice cock."

And so I was introduced to Rachael, Tracey and Sally.  All in their late twenties or thirties.  Housewives in their prime, looking for a way to spice up their day.  They all approved of my cock.

"Well," said Samantha, "let's start with the great cock sweepstake before we have coffee," she turned to me, "what's your vital statistic?"

"My what Miss?" I burbled.

"Your vital statistic.  How big is it when it's up?"

"When what Miss?"

"When it's up.  When you've got your cock up how big is it?  The girls have bet anything between four and eight inches.  The winner gets...  Well you'll see later.  Anyway how big is it?"

"It's...  Its...  I don't know Miss."

"What do you mean you don't know?  Have you never measured it?"

"No Miss."

"Good heavens.  Never mind we can measure it later.  Will I need something longer than a six inch ruler?"

"I think so Miss."

"Good.  I'm in with a chance then."

"Yes Miss."

"Well, get going with the coffees then."

"Yes Miss...  Um..."

"What is it?"

"Where are they Miss?"

"On the table there. Careful pouring them out mind...  Don't want any sensitive parts getting scalded do we?"

"Yes er..."

"I mean your cock."

"Yes Miss.  Of course Miss."

Oh my Gosh!  I had absolutely nothing on and they were all looking at me.  Hands trembling I poured the coffees out and passed them round.  Then when everyone had a cup...

"Come on then," said Samantha, "get it up.  It's measuring time.  I've got my tape measure here."

"Please Miss...  What have I to do Miss?"

"Get your cock up.  I'm going to see how big it is..."

"But..."

"Can't you get it up?"

"I'm too embarrassed Miss."

"Oh...  Good heavens...  Come on Paula, fluff him up..."

The sexy blond Paula stood up.

"Sure thing Sam."

She stood up and facing away from me hitched up her short skirt and bent over.  I was treated to a view of a pair of sexy pink silk panties stretched over a pert behind.

Oh my Gosh!

I looked down.  My cock was rigid and pointing at the ceiling.  My face burned with embarrassment.

"Thank you Paula.  Never fails does it."

Samantha had her tape measure out.

"Base to tip," she pronounced, "eight and a quarter inches!"  A round of applause.  "Told you," she added, "biggest we've had yet.  Some lucky girl...  But plenty of time for that yet...  Time for a game I think."

"Game?"

"Oh, we like to play games don't we girls?"

A chorus of assent went up.

"What game?"

"Well, one of our favourites is 'naked surprise'."

"But...  I...  Er...  Please Miss I've got no clothes on."

"And very nice you look too.  Now you'll be wondering how we play naked surprise."  I just blushed redder than ever.  "Well you see we've invited two very special ladies to our meeting, especially to meet you."

"You mean...  But I've got no clothes on..."

"That's the whole point isn't it"

*Ring ring*

The doorbell rang and Samantha went to answer it while I stood there shivering with embarrassment.

"Come in, come in.  Here's our little gathering."  Samantha showed in two ladies dressed in blue uniforms.  "Dorothea and Hermione are from the donkey charity.  They’ve come to give us a talk.  So pleased to see you ladies.  Would you like a coffee.  Our serving boy will get you one."

Dorothea and Hermione looked towards me open mouthed.

"Impressive!  Well he's..."

"He's got a very big cock?  Yes he has, hasn't he.  We were just saying as much ourselves before you arrived.  

"Well he's certainly..."

"Hung like a donkey?  You’re right there, and you should know."

"Well he's certainly got a nice pair..."

"A nice pair of balls to match the size of his cock.."

"Well, he’s certainly got a nice pair of eyes I was going to say, but I think on close inspection you’re right there!"

Come on boy, jump to it, get the ladies a coffee."

"Yes Miss."

"Serving boys are so much more, how shall I put it, malleable, when we keep them naked.  Don't you agree ladies?"

"Yes.  Yes?  I certainly do," piped up Hermione, "and you can slap their arse if they slouch.  Am I permitted to slap this one's arse if he slouches?"

"Of course."

"Excellent.  I always feel men are like donkeys, the good Lord gave them arses so as to give us something to slap.  Come here boy."

"Yes Miss."

*Slap*

"Ouch!" Hermione had a hard hand.  I rubbed my bottom already starting to redden under the stinging smack.

"There you are.  An excellent arse for slapping.  Now run along boy and fetch us a coffee.  And don't rub your arse unless you want another smack."

"Yes Miss."

"I think perhaps it's time to see who has won the prize in the raffle.  And the winner is...  Paula!  At last!  This is the first time she's won."

"Shall I?" said Paula.

"Come on" said Samantha, "what are you waiting for?"

"But...  But...  What's she going to do?" I burbled.

"What do you think a girl will want to do with a man with no clothes on!"

"No.  Please.  Not that!"

"Paula won the prize and she's waiting."

"But...  You're all watching..."

"Of course."

"Can we watch too?" asked Dorothea.

"That's what you're here for."

"Oh good," said Dorothea, "I like to watch a man being photographed in the nude.  Especially when he's hung as well as that!  That's a nice camera you've got.  No cheap snaps with a mobile phone I see."

"Of course not.  The quality wouldn't be nearly good enough for our website.  Now what pose shall we have?  Hand on hip I think, and stick out your bum."

"Shall I slap his arse again?"

"I think it's pink enough already.  If you can hold yourself in patience you can give him a good spanking later."

"Excellent.  That looks like an arse that needs a good slap."

So I posed naked for Paula.  Hand on hip.

"Look sexy," said Paula.

I tried to look sexy.

"No!  Sexy!"

"I'm trying." I pouted.

"Not that.  Sexy!"

"She means get your cock up," said Samantha grinning.

"But..."

"I'll get it up," said Dorothea.

"How?"

"Smack his arse.  A good spanking always gets it up in my experience."

"Go on then.  No point in waiting any longer."

"Come on boy.  Bend over."

"Yes Miss."  I did as I was told.

"You don't have a table tennis bat do you?" asked Dorothea imperiously, "dimple side down is best."

Samantha did.

"Here we go.  Left.  Right.  Left. Right."

Slap, slap, slap..

"Oooh!  Ow!  Oooh!"

The bat was applied sharply to each cheek of my bare bottom in turn

"Up, up, up!" chanted the girls.  They didn't have long to wait.  Dorothea was right.  My cock was rigid in seconds.  A great cheer went up.

"Time for the evaluation then," said Samantha, "Paula, do the honours will you?"

Honours?  What game did they have in mind now.  I soon found out.

"Hands on head and give us a twirl," said Paula.  I meekly did as I was told.  I was completely under their thumb now. 

"And stretch up straight, back arched, bottom out… that’s it.’

"Yes Miss."




"Well ladies.  What do you think?" she asked.  I could only stand there stark naked.

There were a few nods around the room.

"Worth doing an assessment?"

"Certainly."

Assessment?  What were they going to assess?

*************

We always assess suitable subjects together.  After all there are often differing views on what makes a good naked serving boy.

"First off then.  What about his body in general.  We've all had a good view.  Ten?"  There were a few frowns.  

"A bit skinny.  Muscles need more definition.  Nice figure though."

"Okay.  Not ten.  Nine?  Eight.  Yes - eight it is then.  What about his bum?  Smackability?  It wobbled nicely and went a lovely shade of pink, didn’t it?  Eight again?  Yes.  Good.  Cock?  Remember he has to have a good cock.  At least an eight, but I think we can give him a nine for that, it’s not particularly big, we usually look for ten inches and I reckon he's only nine... but it is, to coin a phrase, perfectly formed."

"Hung like a donkey..." said Dorothea nodding.

"Now his face, blonde, blue eyes, boyish - just about right I’d say - how about an eight?"  There were nods of agreement.  He was scoring well.

"Does he embarrass easily.  The ladies like their boy to embarrass easily."

"Well considering how red his face is I don’t think there's a problem there.  Ten - no doubt."

"Finally the all important one.  Subservience.  Obedience.  Does he do as he's told?  Is he properly submissive?  Easily dominated by strong women? Will he, in a nutshell, make the ideal servant?"  

There was a chorus of yeses.  "Well, not much doubt about that.  I think we've got a new serving boy.  What's the total score...  Eight, eight, nine...  Well, just a nine, but it’s well proportioned and nice and straight...  Eight, ten and finally ten.  Yes, yes, definitely a ten, very obedient.  And if I can ask our independent observers.  Hermione?  Dorothea?  What do you think? 

"Perfect."

"Excellent.  We'll put him up on the website.  A hundred an hour I reckon."

"Website?  A hundred an hour?"

"Of course.  Naked serving boys with spankable bottoms are in great demand."



**************

A hundred an hour!  And I am in great demand.  Of course I only get ten percent which is about the same as I got delivering parcels but generally a lot warmer - except like now when I'm sweeping up the leaves on the drive of course, that's a bit chilly in mid-winter with no clothes on.  But there are the tips of course and I can look forward to getting my bottom warmed when I’ve finished.















No comments:

Post a Comment

This Month's Featured Story

Nude Hiking

Nude Hiking How did I get into this mess?   It was all because I liked nude hiking.   How did I first start off nude hiking?   It mu...