Sunday, 3 September 2017

Miriam

Eighteen years old, a school prefect, and there I was stuck for the evening with Miriam. Miriam, fifteen year old daughter of the MacTavishes, friends of my parents at the golf club and I had been lumbered with supposedly looking after her. Why did a fifteen year old need looking after? I had no idea. I'm sure I didn't need looking after when I was fifteen.

Anyway I had been sent to 'keep an eye' on Miriam, apparently a girl who needed an eye keeping on her, while the parents wanted to go to the Golf Club Midsummer Ball and I didn't know how to say no to my parents.

Miriam turned out to be one of those dreadful fifth formers at our school where I was a prefect. The ones who were so cheeky to me. A cheeky teenager at an age when teenagers are dreadfully cheeky. One of the girls who made me do things even though I was the prefect.  She had a ponytail, a round freckly sort of face, a snub nose and was pneumatic in a puppy fat sort of teenage girl way.

She spent the first hour complaining that she hadn't been allowed to invite a friend round. Of course I wasn't going to allow her to have her friend round. another cheeky teenage girl. They'd have made mincemeat of me, and in any case I'd been expressly forbidden to allow her to bring her friends round.

"Then you can make some coffee."

She really was a bossy little madam. Expecting me to make coffee. I was a boy. I was older. She should have been making it for me.

"I thought that...," I didn't get any further.

"You thought what?"

"That you..."

"Oh! You thought I should make it did you. You're a sexist pig are you?.

"No, it's just that..."

"It's just that you're going to make the coffee.. Aren't you?"

"Well, if you say so but..."

"Good, I do say so, well go on then. I'm waiting."

"Yes but....

"I'm waiting," she stood with her hands on her hips. I was completely cowed by nothing more than her superior force of character. I was blushing red and stuttering. I knew I was going to have to do it. I had tried to exert my authority and failed. Miriam was the natural boss. She knew it me I knew it.

"Yes Miriam," I stammered."

"Go on then."

"Yes Miriam."

I crept out and put the kettle on. I made two cups of instant coffee and brought them back in.

"Who said you could have one?"

"Well. I thought..."

"And you can think again, take that cup away..."

I knew this was the tipping point. It was the point where I should at last make a stand. I had given in to the extent that I had made the coffee. I couldn't just let her boss me about like that.

"But...," I tried to think of something to say, but I couldn't.

"But what?"

"Yes Miriam," I did as I was told. All resistance broken. Why had I let this girl dominate me like this. The answer was simple. She was bossy and I was naturally submissive. She had known she could boss me as soon as she saw me. And this was her chance.

I went to sit down on an armchair.

"Who said you could sit down..." I stopped as Miriam glared at me.

"Well I..."

"Well you what?"

Miriam fixed her teenage girls eyes on me.

"I..."

"Sit down if you dare."

"I....

"You don't dare sit down do you. Because you know you've been told not to."

I tried to force myself to sit down, but my mind was in a turmoil. What would happen if I sat down? I didn't know. I didn't dare. I stayed on my feet.

"There's a good boy. Now you do as you're told and take your shoes and socks off."

"What!"

"You heard me. Now be a good boy and do as you're told or you know what will happen."

She had me under her thumb. She had me obedient. Somehow I knew what would happen if I didn't take my shoes and socks off. She'd tell my parents what the girls at school had made me do.  She didn't say it, but I knew.  I took them off.

"Good. Boy. Now take your shirt off. You know you're going to have to, so you may as well get it over with. I'm waiting..."

Why did I do it? Why in earth did I do it? It was just that she had established such a dominance over me that I just had to do as she said.

"Yes Miriam."

With shaking hands I unfastened my shirt, took it off and let it fall to the floor.  She stood looking at me hands on hips and grinned.

"Go on then, you know what to do.”

She couldn’t... she couldn’t mean..

‘Yes.  Drop them.  I’m waiting.”

"But...' I couldn't bring myself to do it. A shirt was one thing. But not...”

"I want you in your undies and I don't want to have to ask twice.

I tried to resist. I really did. But you can't resist a teenage girl when she is standing with her hands on her hips and giving you orders. You just can't.

"Yes Miriam," I said weakly, and I unfastened my trousers and took them off.

“Yes Miss!”

“Yes Miss.”

I stood there in my underpants with my knees shaking and my face burning. Why was I doing this! She'd done it to humiliate me. I knew it. Why couldn't I stand up to her!

************

He just stood there in his silly tight panties looking like a frightened rabbit. I'd thought I'd try to get him as soon as I heard he was coming to 'keep an eye' on me.

School prefect! He was such a wimp we teased him unmercifully at school, when we cornered him in the girls' cloakroom and pulled his pants down, well we hadn't shown him any mercy then I wasn't about to show him any mercy now. I knew I'd be able to bully him into doing anything I liked, and here I had him stripped down to his underpants. Surely I couldn't make him take those off could I? He wouldn't. Would he? It was always worth a try.

"You know what to do," I said, "I want to see your willy."

********

My face went redder than ever. I couldn't pull my underpants down. I couldn't, but at the same time I knew I couldn't resist. Once your in your undies you can't resist. She'd known that.

"Yes Miriam," and I did it. I actually did it. I pulled my underpants down and let them drop round my ankles. She could see my willy. I saw her mouth drop open immediately.

********

Tommy Woodcock had shown me his willy once. At school that is. Tommy Woodcock liked showing the girls his willy. That is until we... Well let's say Tommy Woodcock isn't waving his willy at girls any more.

After that me and Mel had sneaked into the boys changing room and hid in the cupboard. We could see all the willies, so you see I knew all about boys willies.

But I'd never seen one like that.

**********

You see I had a slim slight figure. Always the late developer and always the youngest looking boy in the class. Mine had been the last cock in the class to start to develop, not until I was nearly seventeen had it started to grow. But boys who started growing early stopped early, and mine had just kept on growing. It wasn't just big. It was very big.

"Oh my God! That's twice as big as Tommy Woodcock's!"

"Tommy Woodcock," I said stupidly, "is this what you did to Tommy Woodcock."

"This," she said, 'is nothing to what we did to Tommy Woodcock. My friend has got to see this. She's just got to see this," she surveyed my naked body from head to toe as I cowered in front of her, "I'm going to invite my friend round," she picked up the phone.

"You can't do that," I whimpered horrified, I couldn't do more than whimper. I had nothing on. And when you have nothing on you tend to whimper.

"Why ever not?"

"Because, because...," I screwed up all my courage, "because I'll tell yoir parents on you."

"Tell them what exactly?"

"That you made me take all my clothes off."

When you're completely nude resistance becomes difficult. You're embarrassed, you're vulnerable, you're submissive and Miriam seemed to sense this.

"Oh yes. They're going to believe I made you take your clothes off are they. And what if I tell them you took all your clothes off yourself and showed me your willy. Who are they going to believe?"

They would of course have believed me. Under normal circumstances I would have known this, but I was standing there nude, knock-kneed, trembling; and she was standing with her hands on her hips the picture of confidence and in complete control. Miriam had bossed me. Miriam had stripped me. Miriam was boss. I was going to have to do as she said.

"Who are they going to believe?" she repeated.

"You," I said.

"That's right. So I can have my friend round?"

"Yes."

"Good."

"Can I have my clothes back please."

"What do you mean. The whole point is for my friend to see you in the nude. Anyway, I need to keep you under my thumb."

"Yes Miriam," I was under her thumb, how can you be otherwise when you've been made to strip naked.

She made me go and stand in the hallway while she telephoned her friend.

"She'll be round in ten minutes."

"Then can I have my clothes back."

"We'll see. Not yet though. Come through here," she led me through to the living room, "now stand on here."

She pointed to a small table and I was so much under her thumb that did as I was told. I just stood on the table completely nude while the doorbell rang.

Her friend had arrived. She was going to come in. She was going to see me nude. I knew I should do something. I should run, I should try and hide, I should assert my authority, I should do something, anything rather than just stand there and let myself be humiliated in front of her friend.

But I couldn't. Such was her domination, the domination of a clothed girl over a nude boy, that I just stood there naked and awaited my fate.

I was a school prefect. She was a fifth former, but I'd let her strip me and dominate me, now I was going to have to pay.

I just stood there completely nude as her friend came into the room. Oh my God. No! Her friend was Melissa Cockburn. By far and away the naughtiest girl in the class and the one I had reported to the head for using a word fifth form girls shouldn't use.

She was also the sexiest girl in the class.

"Well, aren't you going to say hello to my friend?"

"Er...," I had to do something. I just had to do something. I couldn't let myself just be bullied like this, "...er. Hello," I said.

"Well, that's not very polite," said Miriam, "this is Melissa. Say 'Hello Miss Melissa."

I just stood there trying to cover my privates with my hands, it was hopeless, I was completely in the nude. I'd let Miriam strip me naked and now I was paying the price. Sexy Melissa could see me in the nude and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Hello Miss Melissa."

Why was I letting myself be humiliated like that? There was no physical reason, I was doing it just because of the power of the bossy personality over the submissive one, the power of the clothed person over the nude.

There is something about cheeky teenage girls. They like to be in charge, to boss people about. And there is something about bossy girls, once they have you under their heel they like to dig it in. I could see the look on Miriam's face. Ritual humiliation was her object.

So there I was, on naked display, and Miriam was getting out bottles of beer. Beer! The teenage girls were drinking beer. I should have been stopping them. I shouldn't have been standing in the middle of the room in the nude. But of course the reason why I wasn't stopping her was because I was standing in the middle if the room in the nude.

Miriam drank her beer in one gulp and poured herself another.

"Here was the boy who was sent to keep an eye on me," she said, "he wouldn't let me invite you round. He thought he was in charge, so I thought I'd better show him otherwise. As you can see I was successful," she paused for a second, "He was stupid enough to let me make him strip naked, after that it was easy. He now knows who is boss. Don't you."

"Yes... Er... Miss Miriam" I replied.

"You see," she said, explaining as if to an idiot, "when you have somebody naked they are completely exposed and completely vulnerable. Everybody can see every bit of them, they are totally cowed. They can't fight back. They're under your thumb. Are you under my thumb?"

"Yes Miss Miriam."

"Then show Melissa your willy."

"What!"

"You heard me. Let Melissa see your willy."

I showed her my willy. What else could I do? I looked from Miriam to Melissa. Melissa had an evil grin on her face.

"Wow, that's impressive. I say. You're not going make him do a Tommy Woodcock are you?.

*********
Tommy Woodcock had begged. He had pleaded, but that only made us all the more determined. Still, it's nice to have somebody begging isn't it, especially when they've go no clothes on.

********

Tommy Woodcock! What had they done to Tommy Woodcock? Oh my God! What had they done to Tommy Woodcock!

"Well he's going to put his hands out in front of him," said Miriam. My hands were back protecting my privates. What was a Tommy Woodcock. I was scared of being made to do a Tommy Woodcock, but Miriam had said if I just put my hands out in front of me.

I kept my private parts covered.

"Hands out!" said Miriam in her most assertive voice, hands on hips. It was no good. I couldn't stand up to her. I did as she said.

She walked up to me and took a length of cord out of her pocket. I knew I should resist, but with no clothes on I found it impossible to resist. I let her tie my wrists until they were securely tied together. And what was worse, they were attached to a cord held securely in Miriam's hand.

"Come with me," said Miriam, tugging on the cord so that it dug into my wrists. Melissa went in front of her and opened the front door. The front door!

"No!" I cried, "please no. Not outside Miss. Please don't pull me outside with no clothes on Miss."

"Come on," repeated Melissa.

"But you said you wouldn't do a Tommy Woodcock if I put my hands out Miss."

"Tommy Woodcock begged," she said.

"Begged Miss?"

"Yes, Tommy Woodcock begged."

"I'm begging Miss, please I'm begging."

"Well do it properly then. Go down on your hands and knees no kiss my feet."

"Yes Miss. Please Miss," I'd do anything not to be pulled outside. Miriam was quite capable of doing it. I knew that. My only hope was to beg. I knelt down and kissed her feet.

"Lick them. Go on. Get that tongue working."

"Yes Miss."

"Oh give him a kick up the backside Melissa," said Miriam. I had been so intent on licking Miriam's feet that I hadn't noticed that Melissa had sneaked round behind me. With my bottom in the air Melissa's well booted foot caught me square in the balls, dangling free and unprotected, from behind.

I sprawled forwards, all chance of resistance was lost, and the next thing I knew I was being pulled running through the front door and out into the street. It was early summer and still light, and Miriam had me running naked down the street in full view of everyone. You'd think people would say something, or do something, but they didn't. They gawped and they muttered and I ran past my willy gyrating like a windmill. Round the roundabout and all the way back up and there, horror of horrors was Mrs MacTavish, back early from the ball, standing hands on hips staring at the sight approaching her.

Miriam didn't falter for a second, she was a girl who knew her own mind, and she wasn't going to be put off by a little thing like her mother watching. She ran straight past them and paraded me right down to the other end of the street and back.

Mrs MacTavish did not look happy.

"I told you after Tommy Woodcock," she said to Miriam.

"Yes Mother."

"I told you what the consequences would be."

"Yes Mother."

Miriam led the way into the house. I looked round for Melissa, she was hiding in next door"s garden. Mrs MacTavish spotted her.

"Come here young lady."

"Yes Mrs MacTavish."

Why were they so obedient with her when they had tormented me?

Miriam was herded into the front room while Mrs MacTavish picked up the cord no pulled me into the house after her. Melissa bringing up the rear.

I was made to stand in the hall. I'd been expected to be able to retrieve my clothes but they were nowhere to be seen and Mrs MacTavish still held the cord so I was forced to remain naked.

"Fetch the cane Miriam."

"Yes Mother."

Oh gosh! Now I remembered. Mrs MacTavish had been a school headmistress and taken early retirement. She had been known as a strict disciplinarian and had given up when caning had been stopped.

Miriam and Melissa were going to get the cane and serve them jolly well right. Only a pity I wouldn't get to watch it.

At last. The horrible evening was about to be over, I could get my clothes back and go.

Mrs MacTavish looked at me.

"You approve of caning boy?"

"Yes Miss!" the girls deserved every swish.

"Making a example is important."

"Yes Miss."

"How Many?"

Gosh! I would get to choose!  The choice was obvious.

"Twelve Miss!"

"Good, good. How my boy," she always spoke like that, like an ex-teacher, "how did you end up making this disgraceful spectacle of yourself? Answer me that, boy."

"Well Miriam..."

"Miriam what?"

"Well er...,' I was finding it difficult to explain, "she told me to."

"You mean you took your clothes off voluntarily?"

"Well yes but..."

"No buts boy. It seems to me that we invited you to this house and you repaid us by taking all your clothes off and running up and down the street in what I can only describe as very much the altogether."

"Well I er...."

She'd picked the cane up and was flexing it.

"I think you deserve this don't you?"

My mouth went dry. She couldn't be going to cane me could she? I was too old to be caned.

"No Miss, no!"

"But you said you approved of the cane."

"Well yes, but..."

"And you said you should be made an example of..."

"Well yes.. I mean no.. I mean...," my voice trailed off.

"So you deserve the cane?  Or would you prefer I told your parents?"

I would refuse, that was it, I would just refuse, but she would tell my parents. I'd be humiliated in my own family all over again. Anything was better than that.

"Yes Miss. I do Miss."

"You've let me down, you've let yourself down, but most of all you've let down these girls. I think under the circumstances that it is only right they should administer the punishment," she handed the cane to the girls, "he asked for twelve, so six strokes each," she said, "and no going easy on him. He has to be made an example of."

I bent over the chair. It wasn't fair. It just wasn't fair at all. It hadn't been my fault.

Melissa swished the cane a couple of times then bent down and whispered in my ear, "Just like Tommy Woodcock," she said, "he couldn't sit down for a week, but now I've had some practice."

*******

Tommy Woodcock had yelled, but my new victim was going to yell more. He had a nice round chubby bare bottom. It made such an inviting target. I tapped it a couple of times to get a better aim then....

*********

Swish! Whack!

"Ooooow!"

Oh my gosh. The tears sprang to my eyes. She really had had some practice.

Swish! Whack!

"Ooooooooooooooooooow!"

Only ten more to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment

This Month's Featured Story

Nude Hiking

Nude Hiking How did I get into this mess?   It was all because I liked nude hiking.   How did I first start off nude hiking?   It mu...