A few years back when I was younger and more naive than I am now! Nudie Webcam sites - you know the sort - were already going strong though and well, as a sort of dare to myself, I thought I would well… put on a performance myself. All right I know it was a silly thing but I was stuck by myself bored in a hotel. That’s what happens when you have to travel on business. You get stuck bored in a hotel. And this was a boring trip to the IT call centre as part of our compliance unit. We couldn’t have our girls using their computers for none company business, well could we? I mean they were sexy those girls, and it was always nice to flirt with them a bit, but stuck in that stupid stuffy hotel every time - boring or what. I had to admit those girls were sexy though. Especially Monica, the head of the department. Not just the fact that she was pretty with a good figure, she just had that undefinable sexy allure
So I was bored and, I admit it, I’d downed a whole bottle of wine with dinner. The company was paying so why shouldn’t I? So I was more than just a little bit tipsy and bored. The trouble is, when I’m bored and a bit tipsy I get my cock out. So there I was bored, tipsy, with my cock out browsing the internet on my company laptop for… well you can guess what… when I found this site where you could… how shall I put It… perform for an audience. Naked. Why would I want to do that you wonder. I don’t know - it was just that I was bored, tipsy, with my cock out and the idea of showing myself off naked to an unseen audience in a safe way gave me a bit of a thrill. It was something daring to try. Something to add a little excitement to a boring business trip.
So I logged onto the site as a what? Performer I suppose. And I took all my clothes off and just stood there in the nude not quite knowing what to do next. To be honest I didn’t think anybody would be interested. But the site showed people were indeed watching - the novelty of a new ‘performer’ perhaps - and the indicator showed there were about 22 people watching. All of them girls. All of them watching me.
Well, it’s embarrassing enough knowing all those people were watching you in the nude, but in addition I found out they could give you a score (out of five) and make comments. And I was only scoring 2. I wasn’t performing enough. I wasn’t performing at all.
Then the messages started. Yes the watchers could send you messages. They flashed up on the screen for you and everyone else to see. And the girls started ordering me to do things. You can imagine the sort of thing - 'Play with your. cock..', Well I’m not going to spell it out for you, you know what I mean! And, stupid though it sounds, girls were looking at me naked and somehow I felt I had to do what they asked.
‘Go on you little slave. Do as you’re told. We give the orders.
Dancing.
Running on the spot.
Star jumps.
And I did what they said. Leaping up and down. Cock and balls bouncing.
‘On the bed on your hands and knees and show us your bum hole.’
That was the strange thing. Naked and displayed I was their little slave and I had to obey.
How embarrassing! I got down on my hands and knees and showed them my…. I don’t know why. I was naked. I was their slave. I had to do it.
In the end I scored five and you'll have to guess what I had to do to score that! Still, a score of five out of five. Not bad.
And that was that. I'll not do that again I thought. Until... some weeks later... Next time at the same hotel.
'Hi Nudeboy'
The message flashed up in my inbox. Nudeboy! That was what I’d called myself in my webcam performance. With some trepidation I opened the message. It contained only a link. I clicked on it.
It was a site called Naked and Exposed. And there I was. Naked. The whole show had been recorded and uploaded to the site. It had been viewed 15,000 times. And underneath was a caption.
"Do you recognise this nude? If so post his name and address here."
Oh my gosh! Fifteen thousand times. No name and address thankfully. But someone must have recognised me. Someone knew my email address me had sent me the link. Who had recognised me! Who had sent me the link? How did they know my email address. It was from an email address I didn’t recognise. And my video was up there and I couldn’t take it down.
A few minutes later my inbox flashed again.
"Hi Joe…” joe! How did they know my name? “That was a great performance. So good that you have been selected by our viewers for this months live performance in front of an invited audience. Details will be forwarded to you soon. Congratulations. Love Stella.”
Live performance! What did they mean? Live performance. I couldn’t do a live performance. It had just been a one off joke. I sat stunned for a few moments then hastily drafted a reply.
“Hi Stella. Thank you for the invitation. Unfortunately I am not in a position to take part in a live performance. Sorry to disappoint. Joe”
That should do the trick.
It didn’t. A couple of minutes later.
“Hi Joe. I don’t think you quite understand. You have been selected. Our subscribers specially want to see you. They are paying good money to see you perform in the flesh. Details will be sent shortly.”
What. I couldn’t do it… I read on.
“Of course if you are really unable to perform we could make up our cash shortfall we could sell your video to one of the more widely available commercial sites and boost revenue by publishing your name and address and sending the link to the following list of your friends…”
I stared at the list with horror. It was all the girls at the IT call centre. Their names and their email addresses. Oh my gosh! They wouldn’t just see me naked. They’d see me… oh my gosh. I read on.
‘… we look forward to your polite… and I mean polite… acceptance of out offer. Love Stella.”
“Dear Stella…” I wrote, why choice did I have, “How kind of your selectors to choose me to take part in a live performance. I shall be delighted to take part. Yours respectfully, Joe.”
The reply came back immediately.
‘Not grovelling enough. Your initial refusal upset me. I’m ready to send the link. It might be simpler.”
No! She couldn’t do that! The correspondence continued.
“Please Miss, I’m so sorry I turned down your initial wonderful offer. I’d be delighted to perform live for your patrons. I’ll do anything… anything if you’ll let me.”
“Anything? I don’t believe you.”
“Please Miss. Anything Miss”
“That’s better. Where are you?”
“The Grand Hotel Miss”
“Excellent. Obedience is paramount in our industry. Are you obedient?”
“Yes Miss”
“Good. In that case at precisely 10.00 pm wearing no clothes you will walk into the hotel lobby and ask the desk clerk to let you back in your room. We will have an observer stationed to ensure you have demonstrated complete obedience to this command. If you do not appear there completely in the nude at the appointed time and place the link will be circulated at 10.05 pm.
Do you understand?”
“Yes Miss.”
My first inclination was to run. Pack all my things and run. But then a five past ten. I couldn’t let that happen. It was half past nine nine in thirty minutes I’d have to… I just sat and watched the minutes tick by until. Five to ten… I was going to have to do it… I tore my clothes off and rushed out into the corridor. I had nothing on… what was I going to do… I couldn’t go down in the lift. I rushed to the emergence stairs and ran down them till I reached the door into the lobby. I could here voices. The reception desk was just the other side of the closed door. I could hear voices. My mouth was dry, I was shaking with nerves, my face was burning with embarrassment. I peeked through the door. The clock on the wall said one minute to. I watched the minute hand slowly move round. Thirty seconds, twenty, ten, five, two, one… it was time. Heart thumping, legs trembling I walked out into the lobby.
Voices stopped, heads turned, jaws dropped. I tried to keep my eyes on the receptionist as she stared open mouthed at my approach. It was as if I could feel the eyes boring into my naked body. Everything on display. It was Tracy on reception. The sexy girl I’d tried to flirt with when I checked in. She looked at me, her eyes flicked down to my private parts, then almost embarrassingly back to my face. I didn’t dare look at the others. On of them would be the observer, but I didn’t dare look.
“Excuse me,” I croaked, “I… I’ve… I mean… I’ve got no clothes on..”. Why was I saying. Why didn’t I just ask for a key and rush back to my room.
Tracy had regained her composure.
“Yes,” she replied, “we can see your…” See what! I didn’t need to ask they could see everything. ‘See you’re locked out of your room”
“Yes… yes… I’ve got no clothes on..” What was I saying. I was so nervous, so embraced, standing there with nothing on no everyone watching that I couldn’t think what else to say. There was a suppressed giggle from behind me. Everyone was looking at me and I just stood petrified.
“Would you like another room key?”
“Yes… yes please… I’ve got no clothes on…”
“Well if you’ll just stand there for a few minutes I’ll see why I can do…”
And I was forced to stand there while she rummaged around looking for a new key card to give me and I got redder and redder, I could feel the blush spreading over lol my naked body and everybody looking until eventually.
“There you are Sir.”
I grabbed my key and rushed back to my room.
My heart was beating ten to the dozen, it had been a total humiliation, but… I looked down at my penis. It was rigid, hard and vertical. A total humiliation, but a complete and totally arousing rush. My hand went automatically to my penis, well… what else was there to do?
*********
He’d done it. We’d actually made him do it. Monica had said we could make him do it, and we had. We crowded round the screen and watched him take hold of his cock. Well he must have enjoyed himself at any rate.

No comments:
Post a Comment